Rapid increase in developer demand
Language specifications and frameworks that are constantly updated
DeepScan engine detects complex and potential problems beforehand through execution flow analysis. It improves productivity with a low false positive rate of less than 5% and fast processing speed analyzing thousands of lines per second.
- Various and accurate latest verification rules
- Convenient quality control
Provide a rating compared to high-quality open source projects so that quality managers can quantitatively understand the quality of their projects. By providing the severity level for each issue, it is possible to gradually deal with important issues.
- Development workflow integration
Tools including SonarQube plug-ins, editor plug-ins, command line tools (CLI), and on-premise that can be applied to all stages of development are provided and seamlessly applied to the customer’s development workflow.
Small noise and easy troubleshooting
Through various filtering techniques, only problems that need to be corrected are accurately detected, and detailed causes are provided so that problems can be easily corrected.
Productivity improvement and quality cost reduction
By preventing code problems in advance, quality costs are reduced, and problems can be classified according to severity, allowing priority response to important issues. In addition, various tools, such as on-premises and CLI, are provided to easily integrate with workflows, such as development, build, and code review.
Proven global service
It is used by a wide range of customers in dozens of countries through SaaS (www.deepscan.io), always provides the latest updates and responds quickly to VoC.
DeepScan provided through SaaS
Visit – www.deepscan.io
Company B, a digital marketing platform company, provides tools and platforms for creating advertisements for the web. Company B was using the latest web technology to satisfy various customer needs and to create creative advertisements, but company B wanted to have more reliability in the quality of code according to the latest trends.
Company C, which develops medical applications, is a startup providing mobile and web applications for healthcare. Company C does not have enough quality control personnel for developing web technology-based applications to quickly develop and supply good ideas. There was a need for an inexpensive way to maximize the quality of the application.
Company B and Company C were using GitHub, and they easily introduced the DeepScan SaaS service to perform code quality checks for all code changes at low cost without additional workflow integration development.
– Reduced quality costs by finding and solving problems quickly.
– Eliminated additional integration costs by integrating into existing workflows easily
– Classified problems according to severity and responded first to important issues to improve efficiency of development resource input
– Reduced developer resistance to adopt quality tools through effective analysis results.
– Improved work efficiency of quality managers as the quality status of the code can always be checked.
– Helped unskilled developers write high-quality code faster.