1. What and How Personal Information is Collect2. For What Purpose We Collect and Use Personal Information 3. Sharing and Provision of Collected Personal Information 4. Use of Third Party for Handling of Personal Information 5. Retention Period of Personal Information 6. Procedure and Methods for the Disposal of Personal Information 7. Measures to Ensure the Security of Personal Information 8. User’s or Legal Representative’s Rights and How to Exercise Them 9. Installation and Operation, or Refusal to Install or Operate, the Means of Automatically Collecting Personal Information10. Chief Privacy Officer and Department11. Duty to Notify
This policy is enforced form 1st of March, 2016
1. What and How Personal Information We Collect
1) Information We Collect
Company may collect personal information in any of the following cases and use it within the scope of the collection purposes;
1. request answers regarding our company and services
2. request our regular newsletters(on and off-line)
3. job position applicants
4. and other purposes that may requires personal information to collect
We would collect least amount of personal information as possible and even if you are not chosen to input your personal information, there will be no restriction of our services.
- Required Information : Name, Company, E-mail, Inquiries
- Required Information : E-mail
- Required Information :picture, name(Korean/English), date of birth, sex, position of apply, email address, cellphone number, home address education background, military services, self-introduction
- Optional: Previous work experience, skill set, language skills, work related licenses, portfolio
※Refusal of Consent and Disadvantages
- You have the right to refuse your consent for any data collection of information. However, your refusal will restrict our ability to answeryour request.
※We do not collect sensitive information(health information,degree of disability, religion etc.) that might be significantly invade the privacy of users.
※We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without parental consent, unless permitted by law. If we learn that a child under the age of thirteen (13) has provided us with personal information, we will delete it in accordance with applicable law.
2) How We Collect Information
The Company collects personal information through the following means:
- Homepage ‘Inquiry’, ‘Newsletter’, ‘Job Apply’ Menu
2. For What Purpose We Collect and Use Personal Information
Company can collected individual information and use for below purposes.
- to follow customer inquiries and management
- to send requested newsletters regularly
- to recruit job applicants
3. Sharing and Provision of Collected Personal Information[Disclosure of Information to Third-Party, etc]
In principle, the Company does not disclose any of the personal information collected; however, the following are exceptions
- If the user has given consent to disclose information in advance; or
- If the disclosure is required by law or requested by a law enforcement agency for investigative purposes in accordance with legal or criminal activities.
4. Use of Third Party for Handling of Personal Information
In principle, the Company does not use a third party to handle any of our users’ personal information; however, the following are exceptions:
- If the user has given consent to disclose information in advance; or
- If the disclosure is required by law or requested by a law enforcement agency for investigative purposes in accordance with legal or criminal activities
5. Retention Period of Personal Information
Customer inquiry : we will terminate related information immediately when customer’s questions provided with answer appropriately
Newsletter : we will terminate related information immediately when customer is no longer want to receive our newsletters.
Applicants : The applicantion information will be stored in our talent database up to 1 year, and it might be used for regular recruitment.
However, if applicants wish to delete personal information, we will delete the information immediately.
6. Procedure and Methods for the Disposal of Personal Information
Upon fulfilling the purposes of collecting and using personal information, the Company immediately disposes the information.
The following describes the procedure and methods for disposal:
1) Disposal Procedure
- The information customers provided will be stored for a certain period of time and then disposed of as soon as the purposes of collecting the information are fulfilled, under the Company’s policy (see Retention Period of Personal Information).
- he said information will not be used for purposes other than retention unless required by law.
2) Disposal Method
- The personal information printed in paper will be destroyed by either shredded or burned.
- The personal information stored in electronic files will be deleted using the technical methods that prevents the retrieval of records from replaying.
7. Measures to Ensure the Security of Personal Information
The Company takes the following technical, administrative, and physical measures needed to ensure security:
1) Establishment and Execution of Internal Management
The Company establishes an internal management plan and executes it to protect personal information.
2) Reducing and Training Personal for the Handling of Information
The Company appoints and reduces the number of employees who handle personal information, and implements measures to manage personal information more efficiently.
3) To ensuresafetyrelated privacy information,we conduct a self-audit on a regular basis (once a year).
4) Restrictions on Access to Personal Information
The Company takes the necessary steps to monitor access to personal information. This is done by granting, changing, and removing the access to database systems where personal information is handled. The Company also deploys and uses an intrusion prevention system to control unauthorized access.
5) Keeping Access Records and Preventing Tampering
The Company retains records of access to the personal information handling system (e.g. web log and summary data) for at least 6 months and uses security features to prevent tampering, theft and any loss of access records.
6) Technical Measures against Hackers
To prevent the loss, destruction of, or damage to personal data caused by hackers or computer viruses, the Company has installed security software that has regular updates and monitoring. In addition, the Company has also installed a system in off-limits areas for technical/physical monitoring and blocking. Furthermore, the Company also provides network traffic monitoring and the detection of any attempts to, for example, make illegal changes to information.
7) Unauthorized Access Monitoring
To prevent the loss, destruction of or damage to personal data caused by hacking or computer viruses, the Company has installed security software and implements regular updates and monitoring. In addition, the Company has also installed a system in off-limits areas for technical/physical monitoring and blocking. Furthermore, the Company also provides network traffic monitoring and the detection of any attempts to, for example, make illegal changes to information.
8. User’s or Legal Representative’s Rights and How to Exercise Them
Users and their legal representatives can access or edit their personal information provided to the Company anytime they want. Once a request to access, edit or delete personal information is made to the Privacy Officer by phone or by e-mail, the officer will immediately confirm the requester’s identity and take appropriate action.
If the user request has made an error in personal information that wants to be modified, the information will not be used or provided until the modification has been completed. In addition, if false personal information has been already provided to a third party, the Company will immediately notify the third party, so that corrections can be immediately made. Personal information that is cancelled or deleted, from the request of the user or their legal representative, will be handled and described as “Retention Period of Personal Information”. This information will not be accessed or used for any other purpose.
9. Installation and Operation, or Refusal to Install or Operate, the Means of Automatically Collecting Personal Information
The Company does not use any means of collecting the personal information created when cookies or other internet services are used.
10. Chief Privacy Officer and Department
The Company appoints the following department and officers to protect personal information and handles complaints relating to personal information.
1) Privacy Office
- Name : Sujin Jeon
- Telephone : 82-2-7125-5008
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Users can file complaints related to privacy and security issues that may arise from their use of the Company’s services to the Chief Privacy Officer or the responsible department. The Company will promptly provide satisfactory answers to users’ complaints. If you need to report any privacy infringement or need additional counseling, please contact the following:
Privacy Infringement Report Center (www.118.or.kr/118)
Privacy Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/82-2-580-0533~4)
High-tech Crime Investigation Division of Supreme Prosecutor’s Office (http://www.spo.go.kr/82-2-3480-2000)
Cyber Terror Response Center of Korea National Police Agency (www.netan.go.kr/82-1566-0112)
11. Duty to Notify